The big GWR event of the year, where railway fans of all ages come to celebrate all things railways is being held at the STEAM Museum this Saturday & Sunday from 10am-5pm.
Spectacular model railway layouts are displayed alongside STEAM’s permanent exhibits and locomotives so you can experience intricate model railway scenes alongside the real thing!
Model railways on display are uniquely designed and built by railway groups and enthusiasts.
This year also celebrating the 90th anniversary of King George V – a Locomotive Legend!
Don’t miss the fascinating modelling demonstrations too. Whether you’re a keen modeller or a beginner wanting to get started, you’re sure to find out all you need.
– 24 gigantic model railways, including nine brand new layouts!
– Children’s interactive model railways
– Live steam display by Hatch Heritage & Steam Engineers
– GWR Swindon Works Hooter
– Three new special exhibitions, celebrating KGV’s 90th Birthday
– Over 30 trade stands and exhibitors
– Inspirational modelling demos
– BBQ, Real Ale Bar and Café
Tickets: £12 Adult, £9.00 Senior, £8.00 Child
Photo credit: Nick Littlewood